Monday, November 20, 2006

Hello World

Am I late for the party?

Yes.. yes.. another blog, just what we needed.

I've always mocked blogs a bit, I mean, who really wants to hear about Joe's latest woes with his girlfriend? But then again, these days blogs of one form or another are the primary means of new content being created on the web.

So I decided to try to knock down my consumer/producer ratio a bit and add some content that might prove useful to others. By and large that'll be stuff related to software engineering, usually focused in the Java world, or the Linux world, or the Sidekick world.

So hopefully you'll find something useful here one day when you are doing that google search for why you are getting a ClassCastException.

And I promise no girlfriend woe stories.

No comments: